Please sign in to post.

Hotel/BB in Venice for 100-150 euros?

Hi Folks, I am having some difficulty finding a room that has twin beds in Venice for 100-150 eiros per night. Many of the web sites do not state the amount of beds. Emailing so many hotals and asking how many beds thet have seem unrealistic. Anyone with experience in this situation/stayed in rooms with twins beds?
Thank you, Steve

Posted by
7737 posts

So you're looking for one room with two twin beds, to be shared by two people? What time of year are you going? Try monasterystays.com. I've found that convents and monasteries are much more likely to have twin beds. And they'll be more likely to fit into your budget.

Posted by
11613 posts

If you check booking.com or some others, you can request twin beds when you make your reservation.

Posted by
663 posts

Many of the "double" beds ive found are just 2 twins pushed together anyway. I requested twin beds at all the places I stayed in Italy last year. When we were showed the rooms and saw the "double" bed, I would mention we booked twin beds, so they would then bring in the maid to remake the beds as requested. Done in 5 minutes. Don't be afraid to ask for what you need.