Please sign in to post.

Help please

Recently I had a problem with my System Mechanic and they referred me to the "outsourced" tech help. As a result, they crashed my computer and wiped out my hard drive. Took them 10 days of working to try and recover my favorites, data, etc., with no results. Therefore, I lost all My Favorites. I had a website for Italy and on the home page I could click on for instance Venice, Rome and Florence and get information about metro passes, museum passes, hotels and water transportation in Venice. Does anyone know which website that could be. I have googled and view many links - but have not found the one I am looking for. Any suggestions? Thanks

Posted by
23290 posts

No assistance for you but it reminded me to do a back up as soon as I sign off.

Posted by
1568 posts

LOL. Oh the lessons we learn when being overconfident. Had a 1 terra byte PHD sitting it the unopened box gathering dust. Needless to say, I backed up my other 3 computers immediately. I KNEW I should have backed it up months ago.

Posted by
32813 posts

Its not Ron in Rome that you are thinking of? BTW - sorry for your loss...

Posted by
1568 posts

TY I have the Ron in Rome site. The site I had...had links to Rome and all the major cities and when you clicked on a city...you got links for all of the tourist info you can imagine such as metro, hotels,passes and Venice included the different boat info, etc. I've search for about 2 hours and still can't find it. I am certain I got the link from here and have search the old posts.

Posted by
1018 posts

I feel your pain and I hope you can find what you are looking for soon. Buon viaggio,

Posted by
1568 posts

Thank you all so much, it is appreciated. I added all the site to my favorites.