Please sign in to post.

Heads up - 20% off some 2016 Walks of Italy tours - OMG...pristine Sistine today February 1

Just wanted to share an email I received from Walks of Italy - they are offering 20% off different tours each day until Feb 6. For any date in 2016 (obviously you have to book the date)

Check their Facebook page or website for the daily code.

Offer ends tonight. See below for updates...

Looks like everyday will be one different tour offered. You can follow them on facebook/twitter/instagram to see the special and get the code. But they don't give you long to decide! But if you know you wanted to book one for a certain day, good chance to save some euros! Says there will also be discounts on tours in Florence, Venice and Vatican City...I can posts updates every day on which are on sale if anyone cares - or just check it out yourself!

Posted by
771 posts

These are good deals if you are looking to do their most popular tours--and I can highly recommend them! Remember that you can always get 10% off by entering "ricksteves10" in their promo code. Also, if you are a returning customer you get 10% off (one or the other, not both.)

Posted by
2 posts

Wow! I am was just about to book one of their tours, but I will wait a few days. Please keep us posted regarding new offers. Thanks!

Posted by
2 posts

Wow! I am was just about to book one of their tours, but I will wait a few days. Please keep us posted regarding new offers. Thanks!

Posted by
3940 posts

Jan 29 deal is Rome in a day. Looks like 3-4 sights. Yesterday was a Venice one but that's over. You can get the code from their Facebook page. If you don't do fb but need the code, just let me know. Available until midnight (not sure which time zone midnight tho)

Posted by
3940 posts

Jan 30 is Pompeii and Amalfi coast in a day from Rome. After the snow we had last night, I'd love to be there now! Again...check their Facebook or other social media or website for the code. Offer until midnight tonight.

Posted by
3940 posts

Feb 1 is the ever popular pristine Sistine! Check their page for the code!

Posted by
528 posts

Hi! I can't find the discount code on their Facebook page. Do you know what it is for today - Feb 5 or for Feb 6? Thanks! Thinking of the pasta cooking tour on a Tuesday night.