Please sign in to post.

Flying from Rome to Paris

Any helpful tips about flying from Rome to Paris (this march) would be most helpful!

Posted by
7419 posts

Do you want the absolutely cheapest flight? Budget airlines might cost less overall, but can come with more baggage restrictions and extra fees. Major airlines might charge more but might offer more convenience.

Posted by
8166 posts

You can fly from Rome to Paris-Orly on both EasyJet and Vueling--budget air carriers.

Just remember that when they mean one carry on item, they mean one. I've had to pack a small backpack and a laptop in my carry on when flying EasyJet. That's why I'm traveling lighter and lighter every trip.

Posted by
317 posts

Although we flew from Naples to Paris I would think it would be much the same from Rome. We took an early morning Easy-Jet flight so that we would have a good part of the day in Paris. The flight was very basic similar to a commuter flight. But it served our needs and since we had followed RS packing light philosophy we were able to take our carry on luggage and make our way out of the airport in good time and enjoy the City of Lights. Enjoy your adventure!

Posted by
5697 posts

And if you don't want to worry whether your carry-ons meet the stricter rules, you can add checked baggage to your reservation for fairly low cost (I just did E15 for a 20kg bag on Easy Jet -- WAY more than I will be carrying, but better than having to pay E40+ at the airport when a bag doesn't fit in the sizer box.)

Posted by
1018 posts

In 2013 we flew from Roma to Paris on EasyJet and thought their service was good. It's a no-frills carrier, so it is what it is. We would use them again.

Buon viaggio,