Thank you Kathy and Suzi, I will look into both.
Kathy, our 2nd cancelled trip is approaching this coming week. We were all supposed to leave on Wednesday. This time it doesn’t seem as heart wrenching as last year though. I know we could have gone, but by June I was tired of all the nail biting and worrying if it would be a go. Plus, I was in no mood to tour in a mask. Everyone felt the same way in my family, so we ended up in Siesta Key fir a family vacation.
Looking towards next May, I can’t believe we’re all still wondering what will be happening. I have to say, I think if the mask mandate inside is still going on, we may do it. At that point it will be 2.5 years since our initial decision to take our sons, who have never been to Europe. We want to make one last family trip before one of them gets married, which I think might happen soon. I almost wish we had just gone ahead this fall, but no use in regrets.