Please sign in to post.

Florence Apartment?

My husband, 5 year old daughter and I will be in Florence at the end of November this year. We would like to rent an apartment for the 4 nights. Do you have an apartment recommendation in the center of Florence? Or do you have a good apartment booking site that you've used before? Thanks!

Posted by
174 posts

We used vrbo.com with great success. We found an apartment on a pedestrian street a block from the Baptistry that had a deck with an incredible view of the Duomo dome. Unfortunately, I can't remember its number. It's on the top floor; there is a tiny elevator to it after you go up one flight of stairs from the entrance. The owner lives on the second floor. The apartment had two bedrooms, one bath, and was on two floors.

Posted by
7 posts

Thanks for the ideas using VRBO and AirBnB. I have looked on VRBO and found quite a few good looking hotels (with views of the Duomo, no less!). I will also look at AirBnB. Any more specific apartments that anyone could recommend?

Posted by
2304 posts

I have used freereservation.com when i visited Rome, used homeaway.com when i visited Venice. Put in your dates and hopefully you will find something that interests you.
Good Luck and Enjoy

Posted by
2 posts

Amanda, my sister and I just stayed in this apartment and it was just fantastic! It is very unique, near so many sights. The owner, Fabrizio was marvelous and picked us up at the train station for no extra charge. You can see photos and booking information on TripAdvisor and Airbnb. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Florence centre Rhodium Apartment Apartment - Entire home/apt · Via delle Burella, Florence, Tuscany 50122, Italy

Posted by
23 posts

Try contacting Daniela who rents her beautiful apartment near the Santa Croce part of Florence. Her prices are very reasonable for the entire apartment and if you contact her directly you are more likely to get a discount for booking 4 nights (worth a try!) [email protected] She is Italian but her English is very good