Please sign in to post.

Firenze Card

My husband and I will be in Florence for 3 days & nights. I am trying to decide whether or not to buy a Firenze Card (85 euros ea,) vs. paying to visit museums individually. We will want to visit the Uffizzi, Accademia, Boboli Gardens/Pitti Palace, Galileo & possibly more if we have the time and energy. Pricing the ones we want to visit brings us very close to the Firenze card price. What I have noticed is that you are required to make a reservation and that fee is priced out separately.
My question is if I buy a Firenze Card (2) do I have to pay for a reservation fee separately for each museum or is this built into the price of the card? I know I would need to call to get a reservation time but can't find any information about an additional cost.

Posted by
6288 posts

You do not have to pay a reservation fee for the Uffizzi and Accademia with the Firenze Card. You just need to call the phone number provided. The choice of purchasing the card isn't an easy one. It isn't exactly "bargained" priced, and I did a similar price analysis. I'm going to come close so for the convenience, we are purchasing it. There have been at least 3 recent threads re. the Firenze card that you could read if that might be helpful.

Posted by
19 posts

Thanks jules m. You answered my question. Hadn't seen the other posts so I'll look for them.

Posted by
59 posts

Joyce -

We just returned from Florence and found the Firenze card was worth the money spent especially for the Uffizi and Accademia. If you decide to go that route remember that you will need to call the number provided and get a reservation time and a code. We did the 8:15 on successive days for these two and we were one of the first five in for the Accademia which was amazing.