Please sign in to post.

Dorsoduro 461 B&B in Venice

Anyone stayed here? Not many pictures on their website. Not many reviews on Trip Advisor either. Any reviews of the B&B and surrounding area would be great. THANKS!

Posted by
7737 posts

I don't know about that B&B but the Dorsoduro neighborhood in Venice is charming. That's where the university is and there aren't as many tourists.

Posted by
148 posts

When are you going? DH and I will be staying there in May. They only have 3 rooms, and when I contacted them in December they only had 1 room left for our dates (the one with the private, but external bathroom). Before I booked it I was private messaging with someone from the TripAdvisor forums while they were there this past January. They had only positive things to say, except that like all European rooms the showers are quite small. Unfortunately they haven't posted a full review yet. Nothing else really came close to their rate in that area, and I felt comfortable booking it. If your trip is far off I will gladly send you some photos after my trip.

Posted by
148 posts

My stay is May 16th - 18th, so they'd likely be booked for your dates if you wait to make your reservation. Their cancellation policy is 8 days before your arrival, which for you would be about 1 week after my stay. If it's horrible for some reason (and I don't think it will be) than you have a week to find new accommodations (which isn't really much time). If you really think you're going to stay there, I would book it now. Then send me a private message with your email so I can send you some photos while I'm there.