Please sign in to post.

Doge’s Palace Secret Itineraries Tour

We booked the Secret Itineraries Tour directly with the Doge museum’s website. I was just wondering where we should go when we get there. I just got confirmation tickets and for the life of me, I don’t see any instructions on where to meet or go when we arrive. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks

Posted by
598 posts

We did this tour several years ago and enjoyed it very much. Unless something has changed, the entrance/ticket office was on the water side of the building, clearly marked. By the way, it is very hot and stuffy on this tour. Definitely bring water with you. Have a great time!

Posted by
3843 posts

It's been six years since I did this tour, but my memory is that we also went to the ticket office and exchanged our confirmation voucher for a true entry ticket. Great tour, by the way. You will enjoy it.

Posted by
6 posts

Thanks for the help. Going to the ticket office was my guess. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing going anywhere specific. It was be our first morning in Italy, so I think that is why I am so stressed about it. Thanks again,
Sarah

Posted by
2494 posts

We did it this past August. The place to go is on the water side past the regular line. We had our tickets checked and then we’re met by our guide in the court yard. Very easy.