Please sign in to post.
Posted by
11179 posts

Seems they start to dribble out in July--- I am having my TGIF drink, so memory may be a bit imprecise

Posted by
16893 posts

Joe's pretty accurate, even with drink in hand. But the actual decision is always made closer to the time. Any released earlier might be only for spring departure dates.

Posted by
7 posts

Well delta is allowing change waiver through 2921 but no for date posted . I guess I have to use it somewhere else or lose it .

Posted by
15807 posts

Well delta is allowing change waiver through 2921

Pretty sure Delta's current customers will have been pushing up daisies for some time by then. 😉

Posted by
6 posts

We have a group of 8 travelers (5/17 to Europe) who desperately need those spring 2021 dates to rebook our RS tours and our flights

Posted by
16893 posts

I have no actual news to report but have heard earlier dates discussed than on my last reply. So don't let my older reply worry you.

Posted by
11179 posts

We have a group of 8 travelers (5/17 to Europe) who desperately need those spring 2021 dates to rebook our RS tours and our flights

Airlines book only 330 days into the future. It will be the end of June before you can book for May 2021.

Just put your deposit 'in the RS bank" and when the new RS schedule comes out you will have plenty of time to select flights

Posted by
31 posts

I was told by someone in the office, maybe June? I am sure many of us are waiting and things will fill fast. My tour was canceled.