Please sign in to post.

Cooking classes in Florence

Researching small-group (10-12?) cooking classes in Florence for September visit, concluding with dinner/wine. Numerous choices. Would appreciate any personal experience feedback. Grazie!

Posted by
223 posts

We thoroughly enjoyed Pasta Class Florence when we were there in March. It was a group of 10, we made the pasta dough ourselves, created three different types of pasta and then watched the chef turn them into full dishes right in front of us. Wine was free flowing the whole class and the atmosphere was phenomenal.

Highly recommend it!

PQ

Posted by
4049 posts

Our small group enjoyed MamaFlorence in 2019. They created a 3 course dinner together, primi, pasta and dessert and ate it together. Wine was included. There are many choices of classes.

Posted by
1015 posts

Another vote for Mama Florence. The food was excellent. What I loved about the class was that it was hands on and easy to follow. The chef showed us techniques that were easy for the novice cooks with some twists for the more seasoned cooks. I came away with better knife skills and the ability. to make shape pasta. We have made several of the dishes at home since we returned in May (yes the food was that good that you wanted to make it at home). I would definitely take this class again next time I am in Florence.