Please sign in to post.

Cooking classes in Florence

Other than Trip Advisor or Viator, does anyone have a recommendation for searching for cooking classes in Florence?

Posted by
166 posts

I ended up not having time to try this the last time I visited but look up Cesarine dot com. You can go to the home of a local person and learn from them. There were lots of locations.. If you end up doing it, please let me know if you liked it.

Posted by
2377 posts

hey hey Corn Grower
cookly.com/florence
getyourguide.com
florence cooking classes. this is a third party site, read reviews
experienceinflorence.com
click experiences & read the pasta classes offered (pastamania)
destinationflorence.com/wanna be italiano
cooking class and food market tour
eatwith.com/florence
click cooking classes
airbnb/experiences/florence
click food and drink, scroll through for cooking classes
lots of sites to "whet your whistle" and decide what you'd like to do. have fun
aloha

Posted by
1011 posts

Last May we took the market and Tuscan cooking class from Mama Florence: https://www.mamaflorence.com/en. What I liked about this class is that is was taught by a chef with recipes that are easy to replicate at home. My husband and I love to cook and appreciated the focus on techniques, especially in the pasta making and creation of different stuffed pasta shapes. This class offers something for experienced and novice cooks. The classes are small, hands-on, and you go away with not only the recipes, but access to their larger catalogue of recipes. At the end of the class, they serve a group meal with all the food we cooked.

Posted by
7775 posts

Mama Florence is a good place. Chef Michele (listed above) taught there, before he took over the kitchen at Riva Lofts. We got his recipes, too, on laminated cards.