Please sign in to post.

convents in rome

We're looking for a convent that will have a room for two adults and two kids. Any suggestions? Any website with photos of the convents on the santa susana listing?

Posted by
10344 posts

Here's some links that will help, you may have already found the 1st link:clickclickclickclickIf you want more prior discussions, search on "convent rome" in search box upper right.

Posted by
42 posts

We stayed at

Minime Suore Del Sacro "Beata M. Margherita Caiani" Via Fabio Massimo, 26 00192, ROMA

Tel: 06 324.2853 or 06 324.2984 e-mail: madremargherita@minimesc.it

Our 4 twin bed room had a full private bath as well as a private balcony (amazing)! Other than an English barrier, our experience was wonderful.

I booked the convent through monasterystays.com. I don't recommend using them to book, but take a look at the pictures of the place on the site. Also, I suggest booking via e-mail. Someone who speaks english sent us a confirmation e-mail with directions from the metro.

Good luck!

Posted by
20 posts

Yes, I've found a good site. www.monasterystays.com they have monasteries all over Italy but heaps in Rome. Photos, prices etc and a booking system. They seem ok given the customer comments on the site. Check them out