Please sign in to post.

Condor Airlines

I was wondering if anyone has flown Condor Airlines on a trip abroad. I noticed they are servicing Phoenix Sky Harbor airport with a flight to Frankfurt and on to Milan which is where we need to go. Also returning, we could use their service from Rome to Phoenix.
The price of a ticket seems quite fair and it would be interesting to get other opinions from people who have used Condor.

Posted by
1584 posts

There was a lengthy thread on Condor Airlines within the last 2-3 months. You should be able to find it doing a search.

Posted by
11302 posts

We flew Rome-Frankfurt-Seattle in 2016 and it was great. I would upgrade to at least premium economy, though. It is darn tight in economy. (I guess all the airlines are.)

We liked Condor so much we are going business class this year.

Posted by
2622 posts

I am a big fan. I've worked my way up from Economy to Premium Economy to their Business Class, which I love. The price has been creeping up as people catch on to their Business Class deal. You can get a fare for $2400 nonstop from Seattle to Frankfurt but you have to be flexible on dates. I don't see that the Phoenix flights are nonstop...perhaps I was just using the wrong dates.