Please sign in to post.

Colosseum Underground & 3rd Ring Tour

I want to make a reservation for a Colosseum Underground & 3rd Ring tour with CoopCulture for October 2015. I found conflicting information on the CoopCulture web site - one place says tours are available every day and another implies tours are available Feb, 2015 through Sept. 30, 2015. The "Rick Steves Rome 2015" guide does not mention any seasonal restrictions for the Colosseum tours. I tried calling CoopCulture but I was placed on hold for quite a while. Any suggestions? Has anyone booked a guided tour at the Colosseum after September? Thanks very much.

Posted by
27 posts

I believe as of June 14, they opened up bookings for roughly 90 days out so they are only booking through September as of now. I imagine they will open bookings for October- the end of the year shortly. Have you tried emailing them? They responded to my email quickly. [email protected]

Posted by
118 posts

I'm looking at doing this in early Sept.

It looks like you get your Colosseum ticket & the underground ticket individually, correct?

Posted by
10 posts

I emailed CoopCulture and they replied within 30 minutes. Reservations for the Colosseum Underground and 3rd Ring tours for October 2015, can be purchased, online, starting September 15, 2015. Thanks so much for your help.

Posted by
4152 posts

They only release tickets for a few months at a time.

You must purchase entry tickets and tour tickets. There is no combo available.

Donna

Posted by
118 posts

I bought my tickets for September last week, so I'd check back every other week or so to see if they've released them.