Please sign in to post.

Colosseum tickets

Hi - i ordered 3 adult tickets to Colosseum online yesterday and thought i clicked print at home but didn't - instead clicked pick up at ticket office. the red dots confused me! Do i now have to wait in long line to pick up reserved tickets? if so i'm thinking of paying again and ordering to print at home.

thoughts?

loretta

Posted by
11613 posts

I think there is a separate line for reserved ticket-holders, take a printout of your confirmation/voucher to that line to pick up your tickets. I haven't done this in a year or two, so someone else may have more current information. Or email the seller and ask how to collect your ticket.

Posted by
4152 posts

Just take your confirmation with you and show it to the guard at the front of the lines. He will direct you accordingly. You won't wait in the long ticket lines, you already have tickets. Instead you'll go to the desk and have them printed out there. You'll still wait in any security line that may be there but there is no way to avoid that.

I believe the colosseum has stopped allowing the print at home option. Lots of people who have clicked that option haven't been sent the PDF. They may be working on a new system.

Donna