Please sign in to post.

Colosseum tickets

We will be in Rome at the end of November 2013. We have been watching the Colosseum ticket site for months waiting for the time that we could purchase tickets. Now I see that it says that it is only days till the end of the ticket selling, Aug 31, 2013. Are there truly no tours of the Colosseum after Aug 31? We've looked on some private tour sites too and they also have nothing after this date. I'll be really disappointed if we only get to see the outside on our trip. Any insight or websites info would be appreciated!!!!!

Posted by
36 posts

Hope: I kept checking every day and could not order the tickets using the online sight. I called and was a ble to purchase the tickets over the phone. my tickets are for general admission plus a guided tour of the Colosseum (underground & 3 tier) which lasts about 90 minutes. My date is for 9/11/13. I would them like I did. She said they were having difficulty with online ticketing. http://www.coopculture.it/en/ticket.cfm?office=Colosseo&id=2 buy admission ticket by phone reservation fees individuals reservation suggested, € 1.50 ticket on line € 1.50 ticket print@home € 1.50 groups reservation required, € 21.00 (included radio - guide) - up to 50 persons. reservation includes entrance for 14 persons. from 15 to 50 you have to pay € 1.50 each person at the ticket office. schools reservation required, € 10.00 up to 50 pax other services from call center DIDACTIC TOURS FOR SINGLES DIDACTIC TOURS FOR GROUPS DIDACTIC TOURS FOR SCHOOLS individuals: +39 06 399 67 700 groups: +39 06 399 67 450 schools: +39 06 399 67 200 monday-friday 9 am-6 pm / saturday 9 am-2 pm from 3 june to 31 august 2013, the call center will be open: monday-friday 9am-1pm and from 2pm to 5pm;
saturday 9am - 1pm

Posted by
3 posts

Thank you so much Holly. I guess we will be spending some time on the phone.