Please sign in to post.

Colosseum Tickets

Hello! I am trying to purchase my Colosseum tickets on the Omniticket websitebut I can't seem to get it to work. Is anyone else having issues with it? I can get to the page that says "COLOSSEUM + PALATINUM MUSEUM + FORO ROMANO" but then when I click on print at home, it says the page I am trying to look at has encountered an error. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I really wanto to purchase our tickets before we get there. (we leave Sept 4th.) Thanks so much!!
Jen :)

Posted by
4152 posts

They have not released the dates for September yet so you'll just need to keep trying. I know the site has been having problems for the last few days. I wouldn't worry too much. No one is able to book yet for September. If all you want to book is the entry tickets you really don't need to worry, you can do it the week before you leave and be okay. Donna

Posted by
1501 posts

The Colosseum is going to be under rennovation starting in September, I believe. I do not have definite dates, but it was on the news today. I don't know if this is the reason why you're getting the "error" message. Keep looking for updates