Please sign in to post.

car rental

Hi,
We will be leaving the Cinque Terre and going to Tuscany by car. I'm interested in any information anyone may have regarding a place to pick up a rental car outside of the Cinque Terre that is reliable. I heard some bad info about small car rental places. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Posted by
525 posts

My husband and I went through AutoEurope and picking up our rental car in LaSpezia and dropping it off in Orvieto. AutoEurope will make changes to your reservation if you find the rate cheaper at a later date. We have rented/leased from the several times and have never had a problem. I hear the rental pick up center is close to the train station that you can walk to the office.

Posted by
147 posts

I've always found the US car rental companies to be cheaper than any of the others. I've used Expedia to compare all mine on my last 11 trips getting a car.

Posted by
842 posts

Autoeurope.com, best rates you can get. They are a consolidator/broker that uses all of the major players. Go to their web site,and compare it against anyone else. Reccomended by travel agents.