Please sign in to post.

Buying tickets online for Colosseum 2015

I found out recently that I could buy tickets online for the Colosseum on www.coopculture.it. However, from what I can tell from the website the tickets are only valid until December 31, 2014.

Does anyone know if they are going to be offering tickets for 2015 soon for that website or know of another website? I am going in January and would like to buy them before I go.

Thanks!!

Posted by
4152 posts

You'll probably need to wait until mid December before the website starts offering tickets for the new year. This is how they've done it for a long time. Once the tickets open up you won't have any issues booking them. They will be valid for many months and will be usable on any day so you'll be able to visit when ever you wish. If you're looking to do the underground tour you'll want to book that as soon as they open up the reservations. Again, they probably won't do this (based on their past practices) until two weeks or so before the new year. Just keep checking the website for updates.

Donna

Posted by
5 posts

Okay. Thanks for the replies! I will check the website in the middle of December and if that doesn't work I will call them.