Please sign in to post.

Borghese tickets

We will be in Rome late October and have been monitoring the Borghese Gallery website to purchase tickets. For at least two weeks now there are no options for reserved entry beyond Oct 5. We wish to go the 24th. I have refreshed my browser page daily, closed the page and started fresh and still nothing beyond Oct 5. Any suggestions on how to make timed entry reservations? I'm thinking maybe I'm missing something.

Posted by
84 posts

Tickets are currently available through October 20th…you are only looking at September which shows availability through October 6th…you need to click on October to see the dates through October 20th. I am thinking the rest of October dates and early November dates should open up soon.

Posted by
340 posts

Also, consider user another browser. I found when booking tickets through Italy that different browsers (and different credit cards for that matter) worked better (or not) when booking.

For example, I wound up using a card I very seldom use to book the Borghese and elsewhere because the cards I regularly use just never got accepted.

And I used Mozilla, Google, Duck, and Edge to get through...

Posted by
3 posts

Thanks! That was my problem, not realizing I could scroll to the next month. Simple solution, that's what I was hoping for.
That's the beauty of these forums!

Posted by
84 posts

So glad you were able to see the later dates! Hopefully reservations for the second half of October will be up soon.