Please sign in to post.

Borghese Gallery Tickets

I have two college students traveling in Italy that want to see inside the Borghese Gallery. They weren't sure of their timing so did not get reservations ahead of time. Is it possible to get tickets to the Gallery at the last minute?
Thanks!

Posted by
133 posts

When we were in Rome last June we called the Gallery on a Friday and got reservations for Sunday afternoon. Not exactly last minute, but close. I believe there is a phone number for english in the Rick Steve guidebook. Hope they get there, it is wonderful!

Posted by
153 posts

Our hotel was able to secure us reservations just fine the day before. They mentioned it would be hit or miss though.

Posted by
20 posts

She was told it was sold out tomorrow. Should they just go to the gallery and try to get tickets at the door or from scalpers.

Posted by
1317 posts

I'm fairly certain no one scalps Borghese Gallery tickets, or at least I've never seen it. They could try showing up and hoping to snag a ticket, as the gallery will release reserved tickets of people who haven't shown up. If that's the only day they have available though, they may be outta luck.

Posted by
153 posts

And if that fails, they can always go to the zoo ;)

Posted by
20 posts

They ended up going up to the catacombs today. Thank you all so much for your help. I had forwared the girls your thoughts and it helped alot!