Please sign in to post.

Borghese Gallery Tickets

Does the Roma Pass include entry into the Borghese and if so, how do I make the mandatory reservations? I went on line today and saw that tomorrow the tickets are available only for 10:40. The next day, the same time...and also, on Saturday. The prices are higher than the 17 euros too. I thought it was odd that 10:40 was the time for 3 days straight. Does this sound normal? Thanks!

Posted by
15810 posts

Does the Roma Pass include entry into the Borghese and if so, how do I
make the mandatory reservations?

Yes. According to the Roma Pass FAQ, you must call or email them for reservations:

http://www.romapass.it/en/FAQ/

"For the Borghese Gallery and Palazzo Valentini (Domus Romane), the ticket reservation is required, but free for Roma Pass 72 Hours and/or Roma Pass 48 Hours holders, since the museum allows a limited number of visitors... Please note: for reservations to the Borghese Gallery and/or Domus Romane/Palazzo Valentini, please call +39 06 32810 (open Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm – Saturdays, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm) or send an email to info@tosc.it."

I went on line today and saw that tomorrow the tickets are available
only for 10:40. The next day, the same time...and also, on Saturday.
The prices are higher than the 17 euros too.

Not sure what website you're looking at but the one below is the "official" ticketing site. The only openings I see for tomorrow are for guided tours in Italian, and prices vary depending on age and/or E.U. citizenship (youth between ages 18-25).

https://www.tosc.it/tickets.htm?affiliate=T2C&sort_by=event_datum&sort_direction=asc&fun=erdetail&doc=erdetaila&erid=912678&language=en

You've left it very late to try and get tickets if you're already in Italy as they tend to sell out a bit far in advance during high season. There looks to be some openings left from 7:00 - 10:00 PM on the 6th and 7th (Friday/Sat. late openings from July 6th to October 6th) but I'd put the hustle on calling them tomorrow.