Please sign in to post.
Posted by
16350 posts

The Borghese hasn't been releasing tickets on any sort of reliable schedule for awhile so the best you can probably do is just to check daily for your date to come up. I'll hope that happens for you sooner rather than later! :O)

Posted by
1005 posts

I, too, am looking to book tickets at the Borghese. On their website, it says that they are available only up to and including September 15. (I want them for Dec. 26!) It looks like it is a month-to-month booking, only. I'm guessing that in one week, your date will become available. On Aug 14th at 5:10, I can get three tickets for a guided tour in English, so there are tickets that I would like available just eight days from now. I think that portends well for you to buy in September. Good luck!

Posted by
5 posts

Hi Kathy, thanks for your response. I will continue to check the website. I hope new dates open up sooner than later, too!

Laurie

Posted by
5 posts

Hi Lindy, thanks! I appreciate the information. I noticed on their website that a promotion must be selected from the dropdown menu. The choices are either the membership card guided tour, or the promotion membership card. For the membership guided tour, there is the option to purchase a number of tickets. For the promotion membership card, the only option is for one ticket. I need to get two tickets. It seems like the membership guided tour might be best. Thoughts?

Laurie

Posted by
16350 posts

I noticed on their website that a promotion must be selected from the
dropdown menu. The choices are either the membership card guided tour,
or the promotion membership card. For the membership guided tour,
there is the option to purchase a number of tickets. For the promotion
membership card, the only option is for one ticket. I need to get two
tickets. It seems like the membership guided tour might be best.

Laurie, no, you don't have to choose a promotion. You only do that if you're, say, a holder of the membership card. That card only makes sense to purchase if you're planing to use it many times over the course of its 12-month life as it's much more expensive than one-time tickets or tours. So just ignore that dropdown and go straight to the ticket options once your date comes up as available. If you're wanting a tour, scroll down the ticket options for that date to any available "ENGLISH GUIDED TOUR" slots. The price will be €25.00 per adult. Otherwise just choose the standard adult ticket option.

Editing to add: that ticket price may go up after the renovation is done and the works temporarily moved to Palazzo Barberini are back in place. That deadline has already been moved out once, and appears to have been moved out a 2nd time to Oct. 27th.

Posted by
5 posts

Hi Kathy, I appreciate the clarification. It's very helpful. Thank you!

Laurie

Posted by
16350 posts

You're welcome!
It's a great museum; we enjoyed it so much more than the mob at the Vatican.