Please sign in to post.

Borghese Gallery Reservation

Please HELP! I am unable to make a reservation (without advance payment) using the free call on the website. I enter U.S and my 10 digit number without dots or dashes, but I can't make the contact. How can I reserve by email? Thanks!

Posted by
306 posts

Call or email your hotel and have your hotel do it for you. If you are using the Roma Pass make sure they get you a reservation only and ask the hotel to email you your reservation code.

Posted by
1170 posts

When calling Italy from the U.S. you dial 011+39+local number. I don't think there is such a thing as a free (800 type) call to Italy. Why would you not want to pay in advance? The lines are long enough already. Shop around and use one of the online ticketing services.

Posted by
4152 posts

You must enter the country code first- I think it is 001 then your phone number without any spaces or dashes. This should work for the call back feature. If you are using the romapass this is what you will need to do to reserve tickets.

Donna

Posted by
87 posts

The call back should work. Make sure you are calling when they are open. The Borgese Gallery is worth the effort.

Posted by
4 posts

Thank you all for your help. I appreciate it. Roz