Please sign in to post.

Borghese Gallery

Just got on the tosc.it website to get tickets for July and it appears there are only tickets through end of June available right now. Don’t see any info on when July tickets will open up. Anyone know when July tickets will be available for pre-purchase?

Posted by
1250 posts

I think I got ours about a month before the dates we wanted, but you really just have to keep checking, every day. And if you don't have flexibility, check twice a day. I got mine the day that date opened up and they don't stay available for long.

Posted by
284 posts

I ordered our Borghese tickets on 8/17/23 for our visit on 10/26/23. I'm not sure if the pre-order time-frame fluctuates by season, or if the current renovations at the Gallery have reduced that time-frame. I truly hope you are able to get tickets because, in my opinion, the Borghese is one of the best museums in Italy, if not Europe.

Posted by
531 posts

If worse comes to worst, there is a line in which you can wait for last-minute tickets. There's a sign saying that tickets are available to the first 13 people for every time slot, but (I won't go into why) I observed the line recently over the space of about 7 hours and most of the people waiting got in even when there were more than 13 people waiting and this was on a busy day in May. I wouldn't count on this, but it is an option the gallery offers.