Please sign in to post.

Bernia Express

I will post this question on the Switzerland Forum as well.
I just made a reservation on the rhb site for Bernia Express Panoramic car - 1st class for next May (29).
I got an e-mail receipt, including confirmation #, but it does not indicate the seats I chose nor does it say it is for the Panoramic car
or first class.
Is there any way to double check that the ticket does indeed cover all the above.
I only chose the reservation and will get the Saver day Pass and ticket 60 days out.
Any insight as to checking reservation would be appreciated.

Posted by
273 posts

For your travel date May 29, 2023, you can currently only book the reservation. The tickets can unfortunately only be bought 2 months in advance.

Posted by
80 posts

I booked seats only for late December.

The email has

"we are please to confirm your booking as follows"

Then 4 lines of Bernina Express Reservation.
The amount, and then my address. Attached to this is a PDF.
There is no information in the email about which seats, its all in the PDF.

In the PDF there are the carriage, class and seat numbers and all the info you are looking for.

So check the attachment to your order, all the information is in there.

Otherwise give them a call
Tel. +41 81 288 65 65

Posted by
1567 posts

Shelley, have you paid upfront already? We almost booked the Bernina before our trip to Lake Como and glad we didn't: not much rain but low clouds a lot of the time.

Posted by
650 posts

Artificial Intelligence - yes I knew it would be for a reservation of the seats.
Trent - Missed the PDF - all is good- thank you.
Gundersen- Yes I paid to reserve the seats for the Panoramic car but will wait for 60 days prior to the date
to purchase the train ticket. - Thank you for your response.