Please sign in to post.

Bargello Museum

I was booking a combo ticket for Bargello museum, Medici chapel and 2 other sites at the B-Ticket website. I have 2 questions (tried asking the chat bot in the website but they didn’t understand my question.)

1. When we pick a time place the 2 tickets into our cart, it gives us a row and seat number. Does anyone know why?

2. The combo tickets is good for 72 hours. If we book the time for the Bargello (required) for Saturday, can we start using the tickets on Friday? Or do we have to start with the Bargello time, like with the Duomo tickets when you have to climb up first.

I’m thinking we’ll just wait till we get to Florence as Rick comments it isn’t too crowded most days.
PS, we will be there the last week in August.

Posted by
16364 posts

When we pick a time place the 2 tickets into our cart, it gives us a
row and seat number. Does anyone know why?

Yes! That website also is the ticketing vendor for events like concerts that involve reserved rows and seat #s. It doesn't apply to the museums so just ignore it; you're fine.

The combo tickets is good for 72 hours. If we book the time for the
Bargello (required) for Saturday, can we start using the tickets on
Friday?

I believe the validity of the ticket starts on the day of the reservation, meaning you can't start using it the day before.

Posted by
4139 posts

Thanks for the answers. I’ll just get a single ticket then, not the combo.

Posted by
284 posts

On our visit to the Bargello last October, we bought tickets at the door. There was a "line" of 5 people in front of us. Enjoy the museum, especially the sculptures upstairs!