Please sign in to post.

B&B's in Verona?

I am going to Verona for a week from end of July to early August. I want to stay close to the center in a B&B, dont really want to spend more than 70 US dollars a night. I dont expect luxury by any means. Does anyone know of a good place?

Posted by
7737 posts

So that's 52 euros a night, if anyone's keeping score. I'm not sure you can find a B&B for that price, esp. during opera season. Good luck.

Posted by
32212 posts

AC, As mentioned in the previous reply, it's going to be difficult to find something in that price range in the center of town, especially in Opera season. You didn't indicate how many are travelling in your group, but you might consider staying in a Hostel. I've never stayed here, but you might have a look at This Hostel. It's not exactly in the "centre", but the price is right. Be sure to check their ratings on Trip Advisor (the bulk of the ratings seem to be in the "Very Good" category). You could also check Trip Advisor for ratings on other Hotels or Hostels there. Good luck and happy travels!

Posted by
653 posts

AC, I find booking.com easier to use than tripadvisor. Read the reviews! I stayed at a small, inexpensive B&B in Verona last year and it was the lowlight of my time in Italy (the B&B, not Verona).

Posted by
396 posts

That is the height of opera season. Even off season a good, clean, centrally located room is 120-140E. During opera season the rates are elevated. Good luck!
You can check the Torcola (which is by the arena and Piazza Bra) or the Aurora (which is by Piazza Erbe). Those are my choices but they aren't in your price range.