Please sign in to post.

Apartments in Rome

Hi,
Can anybody suggest an apartment in Rome (doesn't matter where, still deciding on what area we want to stay in) that is under $800US per week? I have seen quite a few, but would like to have some suggestions if possible.

Thanks,
Ashley

Posted by
691 posts

Ashley, i have used www.b-b.rm.it
We had an apartment in piazza Novanna, very comfortable but more than $800us. The agency had lots of apartments to choose from in different locations and lower prices, we had great service from them. If you gave us more details, how many people traveling together, and when, you might get more posts. Good luck!

Posted by
1446 posts

You might try the Palazzo Olivia apartments in the Piazza Navona area. The location couldn't be better. It's right between Piazza Navona & Campo de Fiori. It's right around the corner from bus stops, taxi stands, bank/atm machines, etc. I just did a quick search on their web site & the smallest apartment (Apartment Berta) looks to be approx 100 euros/night in Feb. This would be a little more than $800 USD but not too much more & the apartments are great. We stayed there in September & we were very pleased; clean, comfortable & the location was perfect. Their web site is:
http://www.palazzo-olivia.it/

Have a great trip!!

Posted by
842 posts

Ashley, when we are looking for apts to rent in Europe, we use VRBO.com, and Homelidays.com.

The apt we rented in Rome was VRBO # 13150. It was in the Via Veneto area (Google Map "Via dei Campi Flegrei #65, Rome 00141") It rented for less than $700/US/week, had two balconys that overlooked a park and a river, was two blocks to a couple of express bus routes (one went to the centrsl train staion, the other to the Spanish Steps), was one block from the Nomentana train stop, (direct access to the airport),had wonderful local restaurants, shops, and groc stores nearby, and was in a super quiet neighborhood.

Google map the location, and look around, using both "map" and "street view".

We could not have found a better place.