Please sign in to post.

Apartments in Rome

My friend and I will be in Rome for a couple of nights mid to late October. We are looking for a great and affordable apartment near some of the sights. We would like at least one decent quality double bed or more, a private bathroom with shower and or bath. We'd love a great view or terrace, some character to the apartment, a kitchen would be a bonus, but not required and a friendly owner/ manager wouldn't be bad either. Any fantastic experiences that you would like to share? Or websites that you would recommend? Thank you!

Posted by
7209 posts

You might have a difficult time finding an apartment for only 2 nights.

Posted by
28 posts

I've used VRBO.com with great success throughout the US as well as France. I recently booked apartments in Rome, Venice and Florence for my upcoming trip in November, including a 3 night stay in rome and a 2 night stays in Venice and Florence.

Posted by
1018 posts

Define affordable. Buon viaggio, RB

Posted by
66 posts

We haven't actually stayed here yet (we will be in mid-October), but we're renting a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment on the 3rd floor of 18th-century building overlooking Piazza di Spagna through Internazionale Domus, which has per-night rates for their apartments. They all look like they have a lot of character, although may not be considered "affordable" by many. www.internazionaledomus.com

Posted by
4105 posts

maatty, you might want to try... cross-pollinate.com they have several apts. with stays of 2 nights accepted. several have terraces or balconys and kitchens. most will sleep up to 3 good luck, and have a wonderful time in Rome gerri

Posted by
9 posts

Thank you all for the great advice. RB, I am looking for something around 100 euro or less. Prego!