Please sign in to post.

Apartments in Rome

We are loooking for good refernces for 1 BR/studio apartment in Rome for 4 nights.

Thanks

Dimitry

Posted by
25 posts

Hi Dimitry,

The best apartment website I've found for Rome (planing a trip myself) is sleepinitaly.com.

Marie

Posted by
93 posts

We stayed at Residenza Reginella last Oct. The apt. is very clean and rather spacious for our family of 3 (2 adults and 1 child). It was within minutes from the Vatican and is very convenient to the subway, bus stops, and convenience stores. It has a clothes washer in the bathroom, and a PC in the bedroom. 100E/night.

Check it out at VRBO:

http://www.vrbo.com/77017

Posted by
64 posts

Dimitry--The websites I used are cross-pollinate.com and venere.com for the actual accomodations. For references I used tripadvisor.com. Hope this helps.

Posted by
9 posts

We stayed at Roma House in Rome, 3 blocks from the Vatican and two blocks from the Ottaviano subway stop. It was spacious, clean, and absolutely no problems. Their website is www.romahouse.net. We planned our own trip as well, and kind of felt like we were going into things a little bit blind, but with lots of planning, everything worked out well, and we were glad we chose the apartment we did!

Posted by
8682 posts

I like Romeby.com. Got a fabulous apartment for my stay 3 years ago.

Posted by
62 posts

I stayed in "Bastioni apartment" from Romeby.com but this is 2 bed 2 bath apartment right across from Vatican museum we just looked out window to see the line. There was a grocery about 1-2 blocks away. I really like staying in Prati area less tourists and more neighborhood feel close to St Peters & large daily market(I forget name)food stores, and across street from Vatican museum. Apartment was modest but comfortable and roof access. I would recommend renting an apartment over hotel room. You will be happy with your choice. You really need extra space in Roma.

Posted by
2304 posts

hello again dimitry
found another website holiday velvet that has different means and places of accomodations in europe. hope this helps

Posted by
261 posts

We had great luck using VRBO.com to find apartments in Florence and Rome.