Please sign in to post.

Apartments in Rome

We are 6people - all family no kids under 18 looking to spend three nights in Rome. I tried sleepinitaly but it did not work out - any other ideas?? Thanks

Posted by
8668 posts

I used Romeby.com as was extremely pleased with my Rome apartment. Have a great trip. Fabulous city to explore.

Posted by
4555 posts

Try homelidays.com. We use it extensively. You reach the owners directly, and they encourage the posting of comments, so you can check to see if what's advertised is what you'll get.

Posted by
10 posts

We are taking our first trip to Italy in December. We have booked an apt. for 6 people in Rome through cross-pollinate.com. I like the vrbo.com site also..hotels are just too expensive..like having the kitchen esp. good for you with kids! Good Luck!

Posted by
261 posts

We just booked apartments in Florence and Rome thru VRBO. Remember what Rick says, "Everything in Italy is negotiable." If you find something you like, but the price is more than you want to spend, try negotiating with the owner. Many owner on VRBO will take a deposit through Paypal and cash when you arrive.