Please sign in to post.

apartments in rome

we are going to rome in oct. and have rented apt. with rental in rome. has anyone used them? and if so were you happy with everything. thanks

Posted by
23 posts

we loved our apartment we rented last week in Rome
got to cristalhome.com they were so nice and it was clean, hardwood floors, fully stocked, they had a bottle of wine waiting for us, some food stocked and it was REALLY nice!

Posted by
24 posts

thank you. but we have already rented out apt.thru rentalin rome and was wondering if anyone else had used them and could give me some info. thanks connie

Posted by
208 posts

I have not rented from them but have looked at their website alot. Please let me know how it goes. I would like to use them, too.

Posted by
24 posts

well for now i can tell you they were very helpful and prompt with their replies.

Posted by
15 posts

Hi;
Have a look at the vacation rental reviews in the Italy section of SlowTrav.com; they are very heplful!!!

Posted by
3 posts

we are going to rome end of November, looking for 2 bedroom apt for 2 couples. What are some of the issues you faced in your search? any neighborhoods we should ask for, or avoid?

Posted by
3 posts

how did you decide on a location, typical pricing,etc.

Posted by
129 posts

we made a reservation in Rome for late June on www.romanreference.com - we haven't been to the place yet but the communications so far have been very good. Also did Venice and Florence reservations on vrbo.com - also good communications with those folks.

Posted by
24 posts

carol the first week we are around the vatican and there are four of us. my husband and i are staying another ten days and had to move so we are going to try the trastevere area which is less of a tourist area. found several people not happy with rentalinrome so i'm anxious now to see how this works out not going till oct. i just looked and several websites compared prices and amenities and used a rome map to check locations. connie