Please sign in to post.

Apartment rental in Venice

I've been reading posts on this Travel Helpline for a few hours and have learned quite a lot to help in our upcoming May European trip. We are seasoned European travelers so we are asking advice about a city that we know quite well but need help in this particular situation. We want to rent an apartment in Venice for 3 days and have been doing a lot of research in the past week. I found what looks like an apartment that we can be happy with but I have never seen a reference to this company anywhere. Has anyone ever dealt with sleepingvenice.com? We have friends who live in Venice but they, of course, would not need the services of such a company. Any feedback is greatly welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Posted by
1003 posts

Have not rented through them before but this past July rented an apartment for 4 nights through www.trulyveniceapartments.com Was with my 2 sisters and niece and we rented apt. Canova that had 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms/ac/wifi. We loved the apartment and the location. I corresponded with Daniela and she was very prompt answering all my questions. On our 2nd day in apt. she sent email just to check in and see if we were enjoying apt. They have lots of apartments on website and all sizes too. I would rent through them again. Have also rented apartments 2x through Hotel Campiello. www.hcampiello.it All 3 apartments are just a few steps from the hotel which is on the very quiet Campiello del Vin and a few steps from San Zaccaria Church. In summer of 2007 my family of 4 stayed in Apt. Bucintoro that had 1 bedroom/1 bathroom and a pullout that our 2 boys slept on. In the summer of 2009 on a girl's trip we stayed in the larger apt. Dodesona that was also one HUGE bedroom and big walkin closet with 2 bathrooms and also a pullout couch in living room. Both had kitchenettes with refrig. They were both very nice apartments with beautiful bathrooms. Tried to stay here this past summer but all booked up. You can check out photos on their website. I would stay here again too. You could also check out the apartments offered by Pensione Guerrato. www.pensioneguerrato.it Our family of 4 stayed at this Pensione located near Rialto mkt. in summer of 2005 and I looked into renting one of their 2 apts. this past summer but the 2 bedroom/2 bathrm apt.Carampane was already booked and the smaller apt. Piccolo Guerrato was only 1 bedrm/1 bathroom. I am sure both of these apartments would be very nice as the pensione was. Buon Viaggio!