Please sign in to post.

Apartment in Rome

I'm on the verge of booking our apartment for rome (3 people, very near vatican, and within our very cheap budget), and everything looks great. The only thing holding me back from booking ASAP is that I've never heard of the agency before. Has anyone used www.Apartments2book.com? Thanks for any help!

Posted by
842 posts

Diana;

If you want cheap, but fantastic, check out VRBO.com #13150. When we rented it last June, it was only $100 US nite. It is near the Nomentana train station(Google map this, super easy acess from the trains you can take at the airport), and overlooks a river and a park.

We loved going out on the balconys for our morning coffee.

We had the choice of two express busses that took 15 minutes to either wisk us down to the Termini, or to the Spanish Steps. Good shops, stores, and restaurants nearby.

Posted by
5 posts

I'd have rented that one in a second, however, its unavailable for the 10 days we need. Thanks for the tip!

Posted by
842 posts

Diana,

Check out the Rome apts at homelidays.com too. We have used them also, and sometimes they have a lot better selection than VRBO.

Others have reported good luck viewing and finding reasonable apts in Rome using cross-pollinate.com, and the B&B Assoc of Rome's web site: b-b.rm.it