Please sign in to post.

Apartment in Rome

My wife and I and my wife's siblings (and spouses) are planning a trip to Rome early next year. There will be 11 of us. We are looking for an apartment that can accommodate us for 7 to 10 days in the heart of Rome. I would appreciate any suggestions that any of you could provide. Thank you so much.

Steve

Posted by
7737 posts

Have you searched VRBO.com yet? That's where I would start.

Posted by
7 posts

Take a look at Vicolo del Bollo 14. (Google CR365c - Campo Dei Fiori, Vicolo del Bollo ) Read the reviews this apartment manager has had from people staying in his apartment. It is 2-3 minutes walk to Campo di Fiore and/or Corso Vittorio Emanuele with its many bus stops

Posted by
7737 posts

Sondra, the OP is asking for lodging for 11 people. That tiny apartment you link to sleeps two comfortably.

Posted by
11338 posts

11 people in one apartment is a tall order, but there are many 3 bedroom places on VRBO.com. Just search a bit and you will probably find two close together if not one large enough for all. I also have seen some larger apartments on Cross Pollinate.

Posted by
31 posts

Thank you for each of your comments. I now have ideas that will help us. Thanks again :-)

Posted by
16893 posts

Glad you've got some advice to work with. Happy planning!