Please sign in to post.

Amalfi Coast Driver

Does anyone have recommendations for a driver from Naples to Amalfi Coast?
I have been in touch with Amalfi Coast Destination but wondering if there are any others.
Thank you.

Posted by
5063 posts

We used Aldo's Limos this past May, and highly recommend them. They are based in Sorrento, but cover the whole area.
Safe travels.

Posted by
125 posts

Like Pat, we used Aldo Limos three times this past May and they were great. They picked us up from the Naples Airport and took us to our hotel in Sorrento. Driver pointed out the sites while he drove so it was like a mini-tour. Christina owns it with her husband Aldo. She is from an English-speaking country so it is easy to communicate with her. We hired Aldo Limos for an entire day where the driver picked us up from our hotel in Sorrento and took us on a day long tour of the Amalfi Coast and then dropped us off at our Positano hotel. It was excellent and a highlight of our 8 days on the Amalfi Coast.

Posted by
475 posts

As a follow up, I checked all recommendations and Amalfi Coast Destination (I had used last year for my daughter and son in law and they said they were great) were most competitive so just FYI!

Posted by
5063 posts

Alexandra, it's always nice to read follow- up, so thanks for taking the time to report.
Safe travels!

Posted by
629 posts

Patrizio Amato [email protected] amatopatrizio.webnode.it phone 39 339 2490908
Antonio Nuschese phone 39 335 5243689

Both men are based in the Amalfi Coast. Patrizio is in Maiori, while Antonio is in Minori.
Another option is to contact Mario Arzano in Torre, beside Minori. He is a local property manager (also with some properties of his own) who will handle all your transportation issues, as well as any others. We can vouch for him, he's a great guy. The ultimate fixer/handler.
Mario's number is 3924740407. He also has a FB site titled 'Take Amalfi'.
Good luck.
I am done. the drivers