Please sign in to post.

Airport hotel in Milan?

Since we are flying out of Milan extremely early in the morning, we are going to spend the night at a hotel near the airport in Milan. Any suggestions? It would be great if the hotel had a shuttle to the airport too. We are looking for something nice, not too expensive, but not crummy either. Maybe on the level of a Marriott. Thanks for any help.

Martha

Posted by
1893 posts

Try looking on www.venere.com

I've used this site several times and have been very lucky with my picks.

You can search by area/price/star rating. the info on the hotels will tell you if there is a shuttle available and if it's free or for a charge.

Just search Milan, then narrow your search to the airport. Good luck, happy travels.

Posted by
3313 posts

Martha - Here's a link to a discussion I put together last year. Tripadvisor is the best place to go for recent reviews.

Posted by
42 posts

Thanks Doug for the link to the discussion. I am leaning toward the Hotel Villa Malpensa. If anyone reading this thread has stayed there, can you post and tell me what you thought? One of my primary concerns is getting to the airport early. Our flight leaves at 6AM and we will need a shuttle or taxi at perhaps around 4AM. Yikes! Thanks for any additional info. I will post this in the other thread also. I hope that's O.K.

Martha