Please sign in to post.

Airline Booking

I'm looking to book my trip to Italy, we will be flying via Stuttgart Germany and flying out from Rome to Miami.
I'd like to fly out on March 28th and return April 13th. Currently they have flights available Ft lauderdale to Stuttgart on the 27th of March returning Rome to Miami on the 12th for $ 1400 for two. The dates that I prefer are more expensive, do you think this will change and that they will offer the same prices as these for my dates?

Posted by
891 posts

Great price - grab it and stop looking! Prices are more likely to go up than down.

Posted by
16287 posts

Remember that if you leave the US on the 27th, you will arrive in Europe on the 28th.

The prices you are seeing are based on demand, so it is impossible to know if they will change down the road. But the fact that the airline is offering a lower price on the 27th suggests they are trying to get more bookings for that day.. I think it is more likely the 27th will go up than the 28th will come down.

Posted by
115 posts

Thank you, I decided to book it just in case. I will have to rearrange my hotels since I had put a couple on hold. I'm so excited!!!

Thank you so much.....

Posted by
120 posts

Just an FYI, I put myself into a fair alert from an airline I was interested in. Got a notice of a great deal, like you & bought 10 months in advance. Was nervous like you I jumped the gun to soon. Happy to let you know, I still get alerts & it's come close, but never beat the price I paid.

So when you see it, sometimes you just have to grab it!! Way to go! Looks like you got an awesome deal! AND it makes it more REAL! Have fun planning!!