Please sign in to post.

Agriturismo in Umbria

Hello All,

Can anyone help me with some suggestions for Agriturismo in Umbria preferably that is friendly friendly for the month of December?

Thanks so much!

Posted by
7363 posts

Hi again - from your posting a couple weeks ago, you’d sent me a Private Message and I replied with the agriturismo’s name, Santa Caterina. I don’t know whether you contacted them and they won’t meet your needs, but I realize now there’s actually a longer name, Santa Caterina di Cretoni Maria. Basically that includes the owner, Maria’s, name. I did a quick search, and you can access their Website here, if still intretested: https://www.google.com/search?q=agriturismo+santa+caterina+spoleto&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Posted by
1056 posts

My husband and I stayed at Antica Oliveia outside of Orvieto shortly before the pandemic started. It’s a wonderful agritourismo and the hosts are fantastic. The husband cooks for you in the evening if you want and I would highly suggest having dinner there at least once or twice. The farm is not accessible by public transportation, so you’ll need a car. You would need to check their website to see about availability that late in the year, as we stayed there in fall.