Please sign in to post.

Accomodation in Sorrento

Hi , We will be in sorrento for 3 full days this June and am looking at accomodations- something not more than 150Euro per night. I checked on Venere and they have the Bed and breakfast. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted by
13 posts

Hi Sally, My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Il Nido in Sorrento. It's rated tops at Trip Advisor and is the reason we selected it. They are located about 10 minutes outside of the center of town but they run a shuttle free of charge anytime you want for rides to various locations in Sorrento. The location outside of town means most rooms have spectacular views of the bay, Sorrento, Mt Vesuvius, and Naples and it is quiet. The hotel restaurant, while not spectacular, is decent and means you don't always need to go to town for a meal (also good breakfast included in price). The family that runs the hotel is friendly and helpful - it was fun watching the next generation playing outside and running through the halls (not to the point of being annoying). We stayed there in November and payed 80Euro/night - prices may be higher when you plan on going but should be below your 150 limit.

Posted by
194 posts

We loved Hotel Antiche Mura, which is just a block off the main square, Piazza Tasso. Check out their website at http://www.hotelantichemura.com/
It's a higher priced hotel, but when I plugged in June 15-18 (not knowing your actual dates), they quote their lowest priced room at 150E a night. They have the most amazing breakfasts (included) and wonderful rooms. Also, Trip Advisor rates them very high.

Posted by
32219 posts

sally, I'd suggest having a look at a copy of the Italy Guidebook, as there are lots of suggestions there for Hotels in various parts of Sorrento, and various price ranges. Three Hotels that you could look at..... > Hotel Desiree > Hotel Tonnarella > Hotel Settimo Cielo Happy travels!