Please sign in to post.

France

we are going to a small place in north east France called Connelles. It is close to Louviers. I have discovered that we need to take some type of transport to the train station and then a train to Louviers. We need to know if taxi service is then available from Louviers to Connelles. Anyone know anything about this? What is the best way to
get to train from CDG? Nancy

Posted by
11507 posts

Have you googled "Louviers" and "Connelles" , I have done this and contacted the local tourist boards and they usaully are happy to answer you, for instance they may be able to supply the name and phone of their local taxi service or car hire to get you between the two towns.
Also on the websites they often have " How to get here" instructions telling you which train or highways to take.

To get into Paris you take the RER or you can taxi it, , but, you must then know which train station in Paris ( there are FOUR main ones, one for north ,south,east west trips out of city) you want to arrive at.
Have you gone on the SNCF site( that is the FRench train system) to find out stuff. Anyways I will google and see if anything comes up, I LOVE google,, LOL

Posted by
7737 posts

Do you realize you posted this in the Italy section of the bulletin board? :-)

You might have better luck in the "To the West" section.