Please sign in to post.

switzerland by train

We were there 25 yrs ago on our honeymoon to Switzerland.
Its our silver jublee wedding anniversary and we want to visit swiss's best destination.we'll be coming from Milan and taking flight back from Zurich. we'll have 6 nights for swiss.How to make our route? pls. advise. thanks

Posted by
78 posts

I had a wonderful time being based in Interlaken and taking the trains up the mountain into the smaller villages. From Interlaken we took the train to the Jungfrau which was amazing.

Posted by
97 posts

Ritu,
I would suggest re-posting this in the Transportation section. Ask very specific questions, like how to take the train from Milan to Interlaken, and you will get very good advice and very specific guidance. Six days in Switzerland will be a good amount of time, I suggest a few days in the Alps and one or two days in Luzern. It will be easy to take the train to Zurich for your flight home. Enjoy! Mike

Posted by
17225 posts

Ritu, did you se the suggestions on your other thread?

Posted by
33452 posts

"Best" is different fro everybody. Do you want to do what you did before or something different? We don't know what you did before. What would you like to do now? By the way - you posted this question in the "Tothe Boot" section so people interested in Italy will see it, not people interested in Switzerland or transport.