Please sign in to post.

Transfer from Naples to FCO Rome airport

We are planning to visit Italy in May 2012. Our flight back to US is at 11am. Please advise us what choices we have for the transfer from Naples to FCO Rome airport. How much will it cost and how long will it take?
Thanks

Posted by
4152 posts

I would not wait until the morning of your flight to get back to Rome. I would get back at least the night before your flight. There are too many things that can go wrong with transportation to wait until the last minute. That being said, you can easily take the train from Naples to Rome. From there you can either take a cab or the express train to FCO. If you are in Rome the night before your flight you can either take the express train from the termini, take a cab from your hotel or have a private company like romecabs.com pick you up at your hotel and take you to the airport. Donna

Posted by
10 posts

Thanks a lot Donna! They don't have shuttles to the FCO Rome airport? And do you know how much will cost taxi from Napoli to FCO Rome airport?

Posted by
23325 posts

Duplicate posting with more answers running under Transportation.

Posted by
4152 posts

A taxi from Naples to FCO will be extremely expensive, more than 200 euros at least. It's a 40 euros fee for taxi's from FCO to the center of Rome so going all the way to/from Naples I can only imagine it would be 300-500 euros. Donna

Posted by
10 posts

Thank you very much for your help, and quick response! Vadim