Please sign in to post.

Hotels In Rome

Looking for a moderately priced place in Rome - have previously stayed at Hotel Nardizzi but is currently booked. Any other suggestions would be most welcome. Thank you.

Posted by
23245 posts

Go to Steves' Rome book. Full of good rec.

Posted by
192 posts

Hubs and I stayed at the Hotel Lancelot in Rome in April of '06. Very clean, safe, comfy, friendly, fantastic breakfasts and suppers, about a 5-min. walk from the Colosseum, AND it has an elevator. :) I can't tell you prices because the trip was a gift from our daughter and her hubby.

Posted by
157 posts

We enjoyed Residence Adler, Via Modena 5. It's located in Via Firenze and was very nice, very clean, and about 120 Euros a night.

Located in the same building as Residenza Cellini which is ~ 165 Euros per night.

With either one you really can't go wrong.

Posted by
43 posts

We just returned and stayed at the Hotel Adler, Via Modena and I would recommend it. Nice clean rooms, great breakfast on outside/open terrace. Helpful staff. Pretty good location, not far from Metro stop, ten minute walk to train station. Very quiet room at night. We would stay here again. Elevator up to the 2nd or 3rd floor, I think........
Tom and Sherry
Steger, IL

Posted by
934 posts

Residence Adler and Hotel Italia are very nice.

Posted by
2 posts

Hotel Oceania is nice and reasonably priced (discount for Rick Steves readers) a moderate walk from the train station and walkable to most sites...dinner at nearby Giovanni's is great...nice atmosphere, good food and reasonably priced...we eat there every night in Rome

Posted by
359 posts

I think the Oceania is in the same building as the Hotel Nardizzi, although I think it's a bit more expensive.