Please sign in to post.

Rome to Sorrento by Bus

From Rome,We have decided to take the bus instead to go to Sorrento. I figured with our luggages, we would not have to change train in Naples .Can I prebooked and prepay for the bus ticket while we are still here so it'll save us time. There are 2 buses ? Thanks.

Posted by
91 posts

If you're taking the Curreri bus from the FCO airport, you can prebook, and probably pay in advance - but you can also pay the driver. If you are leaving from the bus station in Piazza Tiburtina, you have two choices of bus companies. Check their websites (Curreri or Marozzi) to prebook/and/or prepay.

Posted by
22 posts

I found it to be cheaper to buy your ticket when you arrive as they usually charge you more if you buy online or in advance. When I was in Rome last April I bought my train tix to Benevento in advance and paid over 10 euros more than if I would have bought it at the train station. Enjoy! I will in Sorrento in last September, so any recommendations you find would be greatly appreciated! Jacqueline

Posted by
735 posts

We will take the Bus from the Piazza Tiburtina. At first we plan to prebook so it'll be one less things to do but if it'll cost more online then we'll just but it there. Thanks.