Please sign in to post.

EURO

What Website is the best to order Euro

Posted by
32202 posts

Linda,

Could you provide some clarification. Are you referring to "ordering" Euro (cash) on a website? Why not just use a Bank or other financial institution?

Posted by
705 posts

I don't know if it's the same in the US but I buy my Euro from Travelex on line. Not only is it easier but I get a better rate than if I go into a branch. Then I just call into a branch or at the one at the airport and it's all done for me.

Posted by
27 posts

Linda,

We got all our money from ATM machines everywhere we went. It was easy. That was what Rick Steves recommended. Check with your bank to see how much they charge.

Kay

Posted by
241 posts

Some like buy a large number of euro before leaving. Check in your town or city. There is often a bank that will buy and sell foreign currency.

Posted by
683 posts

In 3 trips to Europe over 3 years, totalling nearly 9 months, we have yet to get Euros, Pounds,Zloty,Forints or whatever other currency we might need from any source other than ATMs. OK- , once, in Hungary we changed money from forints to czech koruna before goi9ng to Cz Republic.

Posted by
689 posts

We always get our Euros through our bank before leaving. But as I've said before, we are old fashioned and do not use ATM's - even here in the USA.