Please sign in to post.

Lodging in Cinque Terre

I am trying to find a 1 night room for 2 people during the week of March 24th 2008. I haven't been able to find anything that doesn't have a 3 night minimum. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!

Posted by
32201 posts

I'd suggest checking Rick's "Italy 2007" guidebook, as there is lots of information there for lodging choices in each of the five towns. I doubt that lodgings will be that busy in March, so you should be able to find a one night booking.

It's a shame to limit your stay to one night as it's such a beautiful area! Is there any chance you might make this two nights?

Cheers!

Posted by
57 posts

We had a wonderful experience with Martina Callo and her family in Vernazza last May. The website pix of rooms do not look as special as they really are; and the contact with sweet Martina and family made our 3-night stay perfect. You should be able to book one night with her in May.

Posted by
711 posts

Have you tried Toninno Basso's rooms in Vernazza? He has only 4, but they are great-even come with a computer in each room. They are at the top of the town, and right next door is Il Pirata- a great place to eat. Have you thought of staying 2 or 3 nights? The Cinque Terre is beautiful, but very crowded during the day. You can really enjoy the towns better if you have more time.