Please sign in to post.

Marozzi bus from Rome to Sorrento

I would like to take the Marozzi bus from Rome to Sorrento. I am having difficulty finding the schedule and their website is in Italian. I am going mid October.

Posted by
927 posts

Curreri

Leaves 2pm, from Rome Tiburtina Bus Station arrive around 5pm at the Sorrento train station.

Click on brit flag upper left.
Read that Marozzi does't run in October. Will check.

English Marozzi table.
Note there is no listing after Sep 30th.

Marozzi

Posted by
425 posts

I believe that the Marozzi service between Rome and Sorrento continues throughout the year, but that the service between Rome and Amalfi stops after 9/30.

www.marozzivt.it

Posted by
51 posts

I really hope that's so, I would really rather take the bus. If anyone know for sure ,please let me know.

Posted by
1 posts

We are trying to do the same on a Sunday in mid-October. Looks like there are 2 bus services: Curreri and Marozzi, however Curreri does not seem to run on Sundays. I have also had difficulty verifying the Marozzi schedule. Please let me know if you find more info. Thanks!

Posted by
51 posts

Thank you. I was able to ascertain that the bus is running the day I wish to travel from Rome to sorrento in mid october. Thanks!

Posted by
51 posts

I did use the bus and found it to be quite adequate. The posting of departure areas was a little lacking and it is assigned seating. Bus was half empty.